NOTICE:  This website is currently under renovation to ensure accessibility by any disabled individual.  If anyone encounters an inaccessible feature on this website, please contact the County Administrator's Office, Okeechobee County Board of County Commissioners, at (863) 763-6441 x.1  or you may email that office at: to advise what inaccessible feature was encountered, and to allow the County to provide the desired information through alternative means, until such time as the website renovation is complete.  

File a Complaint

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Please correct the field(s) marked in red below:

Your Name:
If you would like to remain anonymous, please type Anonymous in the field below.

Your contact information:
If you would like to be a contact point for this complaint, please leave a contact phone number or email address in the field below.  Please be aware that by giving your information, it will become public record for this case.
Location of Possible Violation:
Please provide a street address or a detailed description of the location of the property. 
Description of Possible Violation:
Please describe the possible violation.
  1. To receive a copy of your submission, please fill out your email address below and submit.