NOTICE:  This website is currently under renovation to ensure accessibility by any disabled individual.  If anyone encounters an inaccessible feature on this website, please contact the County Administrator's Office, Okeechobee County Board of County Commissioners, at (863) 763-6441 x.1  or you may email that office at: to advise what inaccessible feature was encountered, and to allow the County to provide the desired information through alternative means, until such time as the website renovation is complete.  

street light outage

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

For streetlights located on State Highways within the County please call - 863-763-3514.

For streetlights located on State Highways within the City of Okeechobee please call 863-763-3372
For streetlights on County or City of Okeechobee streets please contact FPL directly:
By Phone:  800-226-3545 or by email to:   FPL streetlight reporting webpage